{ "date" : "2013-08-15", "author" : "Michele-Viola", "title" : "Ferragosto in the lab... Impossibile!!", "content" : "Today we continued to work on Bacillus. The plates that we did yesterday were not so good so we decided to wait for another day to obtain a better growth. However we did a stock of competent Bacillus by starting from inocula did yesterday. These inocula were diluited in new and fresh transforamtion medium and then, when they reached OD about 0.9, glycerol was added and aliquote of 1 ml were done. So if everything will go as expected, finally we have obtained a stock of Mr Bacillus already competent. ", "tags" : "Bacillus" }