World Championship Jamboree/Volunteer
The iGEM 2013 World Championship Jamboree will be from November 2-4 in the Stata Center and surrounding buildings in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we're looking for volunteers to help with the event! Help us ensure that every iGEM participant has an amazing experience!
If you would like to volunteer, please contact us at hq (at) igem (dot) org.
- Videotape team presentations
- Collect poster and presentation files
- Answer questions and help the attendees
- Other duties may include livestreaming presentation sessions, setting up in the mornings, and breaking down in the evenings/li>
- There will be a volunteer training session the evening of Friday November 1
- We are looking for volunteers who can come for the full length of the Jamboree (November 2-4). Keep in mind that your first priority as volunteer is to your designated area and that this may mean that you will miss out on some/all presentations.
- Depending on the number of volunteers, we will be better suited to making sure you have some free time.
- Unfortunately iGEM HQ cannot provide financial aid or accommodations for volunteers but food will be provided throughout the event.
- A schedule of the World Championship Jamboree is available here