Revision as of 13:39, 3 October 2013 by SvenB (Talk | contribs)

Return to iGEM Main Page.

Shipped Parts

We are happy to announce that we have successfully created several parts for Saccharomyces cerevisiae over the course of this summer!

This year we have continued last year's project and created parts that last year's team was not able to construct in time. However, last year's team had already created registry entries for their planned parts long before they had to realize that they had aimed way too high with their planning.

This year we decided to send in all our parts (which were designed mainly last year) under last year's registry numbers in order to actually stock these entries with DNA-parts. We did not want to create new parts since we did not want to clutter the registry with duplicates and redundancy.

In the end we have shipped 7 unique parts to the registry - since yeast specific parts are rather rare until now our parts will surely come in handy for any future projects that use S. cerevisiae as chassis organism.


See here a list of our shipped parts: